Audit of Print and Insertion circulation vs. Invoice Dollars
PMM will incorporate clients advertising frequency, quantity and costs. Then, PMM will deliver a circulation and invoice audit analysis report to identify potential recovery dollars. Recovery process and credited dollars will be managed by PMM.
Print Media Forecasting
Direct reporting of media circulation to forecast for future print runs using the media audit method where applicable, or contact with each media partner via Excel spreadsheet, and update 1-4 times per year based on volume and frequency of advertising (future on PMM portal). TMC products are also included.
- Client also to provide future live-jobs calendar showing projected frequency and participation.
- PMM will need to be notified of any future rate/contract changes for each newspaper.
- PMM will contact each media partner requesting updated circulation counts approximately 60 days before the projected in-homes, in coordination with the four advertising spikes as they are described below:
- Seasonal Schedule: (exact dates to be finalized)
- Feb-Mar for Spring Sales
- Apr-May for Summer Sales
- Jun-Jul for Back to School Sales
- Sep-Oct for Holiday Sales, includes Thanksgiving Black Friday
SCHEDULE AN EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW TODAY
Maximize your media dollars with powerful media management solutions from a company that delivers beyond expectations and provides world-class support in a truly memorable experience.
528 Bridge St. NW, Suite 7
Grand Rapids, MI 4950